I haven't by any means stopped running since February 26. But I'm also by no means in the mood to type a long recap as to what has gone on the past ten months. So here is a brief recap instead:
- Lots of running. Lots of miles. During the first half of the summer I was going roughly 70 miles a week. It decreased after my trip to Haiti, which was okay with the approaching cross country season.
- I can say that I have gone for a run in Haiti. That was cool. Given, it was in the compound I was staying at, and therefor I just ran a mile loop over and over. But it's still a great memory.
- During outdoor track season, I broke 19 minutes! I ended the season with a time of 18:48.
- I ran the Riverbank 25k, and made the 2-hour club! I ended with a finishing time of 1:51:28
- I had a crappy cross country season. Which is okay. Or so I tell myself, because saying it's not okay is not going to change anything at all.